question Should I submit my nexus letter and DBQs online or at my C&P exam?

This is a veteran-related question from a JVHV member

DuskDiver

I got a nexus letter from a well-respected company and have Disability Benefits Questionnaires (DBQs) completed by the medical professionals from my nexus evaluation. Would it be more beneficial to submit these documents online to support my claim or to bring them to my Compensation and Pension (C&P) exam? Moreover, I'm applying for an increase in my rating for obstructive sleep apnea, currently at 0 percent. Could anyone share what to expect from this upcoming appointment? Thank you all for your support.

dVet

Board Chair
I submitted everything with my claim and brought everything in my claim to my C&P exams, tabbed for easy access, along with notes that I want to specifically cover with the examiner only.

troppy

No harm in bringing your nexus and DBQs to the exam with you, but definitely submit every piece of evidence you have with your claim.

The more evidence that you provide the VA, the more evidence the VA rater will have to justify an appropriate rating.

greg

Upload the nexus and DBQs to the VA as soon as you get a chance. It also wouldn't harm you to take them to your exam either, but don't be too surprised if the examiner doesn't pay any attention to them. For your sleep apnea increase, be sure to let the examiner know if you're using a CPAP machine.