announcement Two New Forums: Other Veteran Benefits & Off-Topic Discussions

This is JVHV announcement pertaining to the community or forum
Other Veteran Benefits and Community Center off-topic discussionsNew Developments at Just Veterans Helping Veterans: A huge shout-out to our members for their support and for sharing our mission. We're excited to roll out two new forums, further enhancing the resources available to our veteran and military community and their friends and families also here seeking answers.

The first highlight is the Other Veteran Benefits forum, your new hub for uncovering benefits outside of governmental help, with support coming from non-profit groups and benefits from well-established companies that appreciate veterans, like Home Depot and Lowe's.

Next up, we welcome you to the Community Center forum, a place for casual off-topic discussions across various subjects, offering a friendly setting for all JVHV forum members.

We're looking forward to seeing the lively conversations and the close friendships that will develop in these forums.

Join us in this exciting new chapter!

troppy

Some text-based games to pass time, you say?
Yeah, I was thinking of that. I will have to remember some of the games that could be played and their rules. It's been so long.

I'll look into them... but feel free to start one off if you know of any and I'll join in when I got the time.